Tuesday 5 February 2013

10 Things - I hate About You

I know its been a while I have been here to talk to you. (This I am saying to my blog) but the best thing is you never crib about it. Thats why I like you best. Anyways I promise I will try to be more active going forward. It just that its so hard to find motivation to get out of the stupor and do something different than a routine. So here is the plan. I will write something atleast once a week and we call it the '10 Things' Series. Its a deal

So today I wanted to write about the Poem '10 Things I hate about you' Its from the movie with the same name. This movie is a Romantic comedy based on shakespeare's book The Taming of the Shrew and has two of my fev actors. Heath Ladger and Julia stiles

I keep having flashes of this movie at odd times. and since last couple of weeks i keep thinking more and more about it. May be because I was watching Dexter season 5 which has Julia Stiles as guest star and this season is amazing. But later on dexter. That will require a dedicated post

So in the end of this movie Julia recites a poem for heath's character. Its mentioned below. I thought with this peom I will start the second journey on the blog



I hate the way you talk to me,

and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car,

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots

and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick,

it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you’re always right,

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh,

even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you’re not around,

and the fact that you didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,

not even close…

not even a little bit…

not even at all.

4 comments:

  1. How ironic. I just finished writing a post about Debra from Dexter :-) I loved Julia stiles in the movie and the serial. I am ok about heath though. The poem is beautiful! Looking forward to the 10series :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, i read the post. I am also going to write about Dexter soon. :) and i love health Ledger..especially after the Dark Knight

      Delete
  2. Ok ! i need to watch this movie . Now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havent watched the movie. But these lines yess.. Irony at its best.

    ReplyDelete